46 ESL conversation questions about the environment
It's more important than ever to discuss the environment.
Use this list of ESL conversation questions about the environment to discuss topics like climate change, air pollution, water conservation, renewable energy sources, and more.
Environmental issues are an excellent ESL discussion topic for all English levels. And it’s more important than ever to engage in conversations that foster greater awareness and understanding of the environmental issues facing humanity and our planet.
Best of all, when you do it in English, you’ll be improving your English speaking skills at the same time.
List of questions about the envornment
- Do you consider yourself to be an environmentalist?
- What ways do you protect the environment?
- What methods do you use to conserve energy and other resources?
- Should we fine people for littering?
- Do you recycle?
- Do you think that recycling is effective? Why or why not?
- Which types of energy are the most environmentally friendly?
- Are humans responsible for climate change? Why or why not?
- Do you think that global warming is a threat to the planet in your lifetime?
- How has climate change impacted you personally?
- How will climate change affect the planet during your lifetime?
- What is the most important environmental issue facing our planet right now?
- How can we reduce our carbon footprint?
- What are the main causes of air pollution?
- What are the main sources of water pollution?
- How is climate change affecting wildlife?
- How can we conserve water resources?
- Does your country have a lot of fresh water?
- Does your country’s government protect the natural environment?
- Which countries are the worst polluters?
- Which countries are the most environmentally friendly?
- What are the benefits of renewable energy sources?
- What are some ways to reduce plastic waste?
- How does deforestation impact biodiversity?
- What are some strategies for reducing greenhouse gas emissions?
- Why is it important to protect endangered species? 11. How does urbanization affect the environment?
- What are some ways to reduce energy consumption at home?
- How can we limit the use of fossil fuels?
- What are the effects of ocean acidification?
- What are some strategies for reducing water pollution?
- How can we encourage people to be more environmentally conscious?
- What is the main cause of soil erosion?
- Why is waste management important for the environment?
- How can we improve air quality in cities?
- What are some solutions to reduce noise pollution? 21. How can we reduce the use of pesticides in agriculture?
- What are some strategies for preserving biodiversity?
- What are the benefits of sustainable farming practices?
- How can renewable energy sources be used more efficiently?
- What is the impact of human activities on global warming?
- How can we reduce our dependence on fossil fuels?
- How does air pollution affect human health?
- What is the importance of recycling for the environment?
- Why is it important to protect natural habitats from destruction?
- What types of pollution are bad for our health?
- Which types of environment are best for our health as human beings?
- What do you think the world should do to stop climate change?